Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Screenshot of My Life Right Now

     Okay. School is starting in six days. I'm not particularly to six hours of my day taken up again, but hey, it's something to do right? I'm excited to see old friends though. I personally think that's always the best part. I'm also sort of nervous for multiple reasons. 
  1. I've never been on a date, nor have I ever had anyone ask me out seriously before. Because of my recent correspondence with a guy (let's call him The Drummer) I'm curious as well as nervous to see if that will change this year. 
  2. I've dropped my Orchestra class for the city Orchestra this year. I've had the same teacher 4 years in a row and can't take much more of him. Hopefully none of my friends from my old orchestra freak out on me. That's a daily struggle. 
  3. Am I actually going to attend games and attempt being social? I have no idea. I think I should. Half of me wants to, and then the other larger half of me says, "No... stay in bed. Hide from the world and remain invisible." So I'll keep you updated on that. 
     In terms of my day to day life, there is little to tell. I spend most of it surfing the internet, waiting for texts from The Drummer, or doing mindless chores. I know, my life is so glamorous! I have yet to finish a book this summer that was worth remembering, and can't say I didn't anything particularly marvelous. I mean, except for the fact that I texted a boy by myself for the first time. Woohoo! But in the grand scheme of things, that's really not so grand. 
      Alrighty. It's 1:57 in the morning. I'd better get to sleep. See you tomorrow! 
     -Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment